MPhty(Sports) || DPhty || BSpSci
Kelsie graduated from Bond University on the Gold Coast with a Doctor of Physiotherapy (2013) and a Bachelor of Sports Science (2010). In 2018, Kelsie completed further studies to attain a Masters of Sports Physiotherapy through the University of Qld. Kelsie enjoys treating athletes of all sports and levels, however has extensive knowledge and experience in netball, touch football and rugby league.
Kelsie has been appointed assistant physiotherapist for the Gold Coast Titans NRLW team in their inaugural 2021 season, and is currently the physio for Palm Beach Currumbin AFL.
Kelsie has a particular interest and passion for treating and managing adolescent sporting injuries, rehabilitating tendon injuries (tendinopathies) and injuries of the foot/ankle.
Kelsie is an endorsed program provider of the Netball Australia Knee Injury Prevention Program and is passionate about educating young athletes on the importance of rehabilitation and doing the little things right.
Away from work, Kelsie enjoys spending time at the beach with her family, keeping active and enjoying a good coffee or red wine.
- Master of Physiotherapy (Sports)- 2018
- Doctor of Physiotherapy- 2013
- Bachelor of Sports Science- 2010
- Introduction to Primary Contact Physiotherapy in the Emergency Department- 2019
- ASADA Level I and II Anti-Doping Certificates- 2018
- Netball Australia Endorsed Provider ‘KNEE Program for Physios’- 2018
- Alison Grimaldi: Understanding Tendinopathies; Hip and Pelvis-2017
- APA Level 2 Sports Physio Course 2015
- APA Level 1 Sports Physio Course 2014
- Tendinopathy course- 2014
- GEMT Level 1 Trigger Point Dry Needling course- 2013
Involvement with Sporting Teams
- 2021: Gold Coast Titans NRLW Assistant Physio
- 2021: Physio Palm Beach Currumbin AFC
- 2019: QLD Country Women’s rugby league team physio, National Championships. Gold Coast
- 2017: Central QLD Crows Women’s rugby league team physio, State Carnival. Gold Coast
- 2017: South Coast Netball Association Physiotherapist- State Age Carnival
- 2015-2018: Bond Uni Golden South Jaguars Netball team physio (Tier I & II) Qld State Netball League
- 2015: Touch football World Cup team physio USA & Chile. Coffs Harbour
- 2014-2015: Bilambil Jets rugby league club team physio (A grade)
- 2013-2018: South QLD Sharks Touch Football Assoc. team physio National Touch League Champs. Coffs Harbour
- 2013- Gold Coast Titans National Rugby League Club (Physio Intern)