Since graduating with a Bachelor of Health Science (Physiotherapy) from the Auckland University of Technology in 2007, Dave has worked exclusively in musculoskeletal private practices in both NZ and Australia.
Dave has worked with a variety of patients from elite and junior athletes to weekend warriors and office workers. With a particular interest in biomechanics, he uses a combination of manual therapy techniques and exercise prescription to create an individualized management plan to achieve the goals of his patients.
Dave is highly trained in advanced dry needling techniques, having completed Levels 1, 2 & 3 with GEMt. Dave treats headaches and migraines, having trained with the Watson Headache® Institute. His other special interests include lower back and hip pain, running injuries, and complex injury presentations.
Outside of work you’ll find Dave surfing or chasing his pup Bowie around various parks and beaches on the Gold Coast.
- Watson Headache Institute – Level 1
- GEMt dry needling – Advanced, Level 3
- GEMt dry needling – Advanced, Level 2
- GEMt dry needling – Level 1
- Simplifying Shoulders – Craig Allingham
- OrthoSports – Orthopaedic Updates
- McKenzie Method – Part B, Cervical & Thoracic spine
- McKenzie Method – Part A, Lumbar spine
ACL deficient & OA knee – Peter McNair
- BHSc Physiotherapy – AUT